World Handicap System.
With the eagerly anticipated launch of the World Handicap System fast approaching, please find a document highlighting the key points prepared by John Brothwood, Golf Club Secretary. .
club systems v1 hub
Club Systems members hub is a fantastic benefit for membership it includes many exciting features and online integration with the purpose of enhancing your membership, making life a tad easier and putting the member in control.
What is the ClubV1 Members Hub?
ClubV1 Members Hub is a fully responsive secured area, containing Member information which is automatically updated and driven by ClubV1. The visual foundation of this member facing product is to ensure members are familiar with club processes when using our PSI, app and website. The Hub allows the us to provide the member with valuable information in real-time.
- Allows Members the opportunity to update their personal information online.
- Members can insert or change a profile picture.
- Real time course status.
- Latest Club News and Newsletters.
- Login to the App and you are automatically Logged into BRS to make Member bookings.
- Book into and view Competitions directly through the ClubV1 app.
- Handicap information is displayed, number of qualifiers entered and statistics.
- Facility for member to print their own handicap certificate.
- Shows Members account balance and allows Members to top up online.
- Collates a schedule of all public events created in our diary
- Allows diary integration into popular formats.
- Facility to view important Members documents i.e. competition posters, forms rules, minutes etc.
- You can contact other members if they have elected to show their personal details.
- Competition results displayed including KO comps.
- View your Membership account/ Bills and track payments on your device, you can also pay your Subscriptions online. .
Worcestershire County Membership Card.
Launch of new County Membership Scheme
All Men and Boys who are affiliated to a Worcestershire Club are entitled to a free County Card, through the payment of their normal affiliation fee.
The Scheme is run through Intelligent Golf, which the County uses for their website and competition package and is very simple to use when set up.
Thus, the Intelligent Golf App is available to anyone (men and boys) in Worcestershire, and costs nothing to load onto their phone.
Please see below for details as to how to obtain the card.
The process is:
- Log into your normal app store on your phone.
- Search for ig golf (or intelligent golf) and then locate igCounty App – it is free.
- Load and Install the App.
- Enter the County Card part of the menu.
- Enter your details as requested – every member will need their CDH number (please note if you don’t have an official handicap you are not eligible for a County Card)
- Refresh the screen.
- County Card should be displayed, including County Logo, members name, current date, home club and handicap, and will be available every time you subsequently open the App and log in
- you can save the County Card to the “wallet” on your phone
Obviously. you only need to go through the upload process once, and then the card is there forever, provided you remain a member of a Worcestershire affiliated club.
Here are several links that you may find useful as a member:
|Worcester Amateur Golf||R & A|
|England Golf||Golf Empire|