PSI TOUCH SCREEN NOW AVAILABLE IN GOLF RECEPTION
In response to many members requests and further to the results from the recent club competition survey it’s been decided by the committee to invest and install a dedicated PSI terminal in the centre reception.
Those of you who have been member’s for several years will remember utilising similar technology from our previous software vendors. (Pre Covid)
This purchase will help resolve many issues, it’s simple to log in, it retains robust Wi-Fi reception and it will resolve many of the problems some members have experienced inputting those important scores due a number of frustrating issues including time and GPS factors for example.
WHAT IS PSI?
Player Score Input –
The latest PSi design puts the emphasis on ‘usability’, making it simpler and more robust for players to enter and confirm their score by splitting an 18-hole round/ competition into separate nine-hole score-entry screens: the front and back nine. This streamlining allows for larger simple to use buttons and an easier-to-read scorecard, while the software prompts users to confirm the score after each nine to prevent errors being discovered later in the process.
Other parts of the PSi have been redesigned to allow for a clearer sign-in process. This format is being used more and more by clubs seeking to find ways to be inclusive to golfers of both genders and of any ability. There is also a completely new PSi leader board which takes inspiration from sports TV channels giving a modern look and feel.
Full integration with our ClubV1 modules including membership, EPoS and HowDidiDo.com meaning that all competition related club activity are available to club members via PSiTouch
SCORES AND RESULTS
Members can enter their own scores, view a built-in real-time leader board showing overall and divisional scores.
The returned Scores and published results appear on HowDidiDo as soon as a competition is closed giving the golfer unrivalled statistics on their own game.
COMPETITION AND CASUAL BOOKING
Club members can book both competitions and general play golf scores directly on to PSi.
EPOS BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS
For convenience members will also notice an area to check their membership and bar (EPOS) account balances along with a synopsis of their most recent transactions.
INDUSTRY LEADING HARDWARE
Our 22″ Widescreen comes installed with Future Proofed technology having a contactless card reader, sited on the left hand side of the screen, this is new technology that we are currently working on introducing behind the scenes, **this reader will not work with your current member card. **
However, for your ease of operation we have also added a swipe card reader that will work with your current member card, once swiped you will be taken directly to your personal sign in page.
The Final and really straightforward option to sign in is by using the touch screen, start to enter your Surname and then select yourself from the list of names that appear on the screen.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. You can do this by leaving a note with the team at reception.
We will continue to publish updates if and when required.
club systems v1 hub
Club Systems members hub is a fantastic benefit for membership it includes many exciting features and online integration with the purpose of enhancing your membership, making life a tad easier and putting the member in control.
What is the ClubV1 Members Hub?
ClubV1 Members Hub is a fully responsive secured area, containing Member information which is automatically updated and driven by ClubV1. The visual foundation of this member facing product is to ensure members are familiar with club processes when using our PSI, app and website. The Hub allows the us to provide the member with valuable information in real-time.
- Allows Members the opportunity to update their personal information online.
- Members can insert or change a profile picture.
- Real time course status.
- Latest Club News and Newsletters.
- Login to the App and you are automatically Logged into BRS to make Member bookings.
- Book into and view Competitions directly through the ClubV1 app.
- Handicap information is displayed, number of qualifiers entered and statistics.
- Facility for member to print their own handicap certificate.
- Shows Members account balance and allows Members to top up online.
- Collates a schedule of all public events created in our diary
- Allows diary integration into popular formats.
- Facility to view important Members documents i.e. competition posters, forms rules, minutes etc.
- You can contact other members if they have elected to show their personal details.
- Competition results displayed including KO comps.
- View your Membership account/ Bills and track payments on your device, you can also pay your Subscriptions online. .
Worcestershire County Membership Card.
Launch of new County Membership Scheme
All Men and Boys who are affiliated to a Worcestershire Club with a current CDH are entitled to a free County Card, through the payment of their normal affiliation fee.
The Scheme is run through Intelligent Golf, which the County uses for their website and competition package and is very simple to use when set up.
Thus, the Intelligent Golf App is available to anyone (men and boys) in Worcestershire, and costs nothing to load onto their phone.
Please see below for details as to how to obtain the card.
The process is:
- Log into your normal app store on your phone.
- Search for ig golf (or intelligent golf) and then locate igCounty App – it is free.
- Load and Install the App.
- Enter the County Card part of the menu.
- Enter your details as requested – every member will need their CDH number (please note if you don’t have an official handicap you are not eligible for a County Card)
- Refresh the screen.
- County Card should be displayed, including County Logo, members name, current date, home club and handicap, and will be available every time you subsequently open the App and log in
- you can save the County Card to the “wallet” on your phone
Obviously. you only need to go through the upload process once, and then the card is there forever, provided you remain a member of a Worcestershire affiliated club.
Here are several links that you may find useful as a member:
|Worcester Amateur Golf
Members Match Booking Forms
|Ladies and Gents 2023 Ladies-Gent Match Booking Form
|Seniors 2023 Senior match booking form
|Juniors 2023 Junior Match Booking Form