The 18 hole golf course was designed and constructed in the early 1990’s by the vastly experienced golf course architects Hawtree Limited.
Through their innovative design and sympathetic appreciation of the natural landscape setting they have created a series of imaginative holes with sweeping tree lined fairways all maintained to the highest standard offering year round play.
An Inviting Clubhouse
The vibrant clubhouse, recognised for its friendliness and hospitality, provides a variety of meals, all day long, ranging from breakfasts to evening meals and not only fulfils but tends to exceed the expectation of Members, Guests, Visitors and Societies.
Other golf facilities include:
- Large contoured practice green with chipping area
- Modern covered floodlit golf range with automatic tees
- Latest E-Z-Go golf buggies and trolley hire
- A large fully stocked shop with club fitting studio
- Teaching studio with PGA Professional tuition