Welcome to the Members Area of the Bromsgrove Golf Club Website. Select the appropriate link to obtain the required information or read on to gain access to the services detailed below.
COUNTDOWN TO NEXT COMPETITION
Annual General meeting Thursday 8th July 2021
by John Brothwood, Secretary
Bromsgrove Golf Club
The re-arranged 28th Annual General Meeting of the Club, to be held on Thursday 8th July 2021, will go ahead but due to the continuing Government restrictions in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, it will be held in a different format.
By adopting this format, it has allowed us to proceed with the 28th Annual General Meeting on Thursday 8th July 2021. This will also incorporate the Senior Section meeting and election of Junior Section Officials.
In accordance with usual practice, we called for nominations for Committee positions, and these are now closed and detailed on the proxy voting form.
We therefore request Members NOT TO attend the AGM but appoint the ‘Chair of the meeting” or the ‘Club secretary’ as their proxy, in advance of the meeting and NO later than 2.00pm on Tuesday 6th July 2021.
We are going to hold a quorate general meeting with only one or two attendees (Management Committee) and the rest of the members in attendance by proxy. The proxy form circulated has a list of all decisions for members’ approval and boxes to allow each member to select how they wish to vote.
A copy of the Treasurers report and set of accounts for adoption are detailed below for your information.
Thank you for your co-operation in allowing us to proceed in this most unusual year.
Proxy voting form Original 22.6.2021
Treasurers Report AGM2021 Accounts
AGM Accounts 2020
Club Systems members hub is a fantastic benefit for membership it includes many exciting features and online integration with the purpose of enhancing your membership, making life a tad easier and putting the member in control.
What is the ClubV1 Members Hub?
ClubV1 Members Hub is a fully responsive secured area, containing Member information which is automatically updated and driven by ClubV1.
The visual foundation of this member facing product is to ensure members are familiar with club processes when using our PSI, app and website.
The Hub allows the us to provide the member with valuable information in real-time.
Worcestershire County Membership Card
Launch of new County Membership Scheme
All Men and Boys who are affiliated to a Worcestershire Club are entitled to a free County Card, through the payment of their normal affiliation fee.
The Scheme is run through Intelligent Golf, which the County uses for their website and competition package and is very simple to use when set up. Thus, the Intelligent Golf App is available to anyone (men and boys) in Worcestershire, and costs nothing to load onto their phone.
Please see below for details as to how to obtain the card.
The process is:
- Log into your normal app store on your phone.
- Search for ig golf (or intelligent golf) and then locate igCounty App – it is free.
- Load and Install the App.
- Enter the County Card part of the menu.
- Enter your details as requested – every member will need their CDH number (please note if you don’t have an official handicap you are not eligible for a County Card)
- Refresh the screen.
- County Card should be displayed, including County Logo, members name, current date, home club and handicap, and will be available every time you subsequently open the App and log in OR you can save the County Card to the “wallet” on your phone.
Obviously. you only need to go through the upload process once, and then the card is there forever, provided you remain a member of a Worcestershire affiliated club.
Members Referral Scheme
Share your love of golf and split £100.00 credit with each person you invite
All Adult, Senior’s and Intermediates (aged 30yrs and qualify for Cat 76) who are either Silver or Gold members may now benefit from a £100.00 credit to be split with any new member who joins in one of the same categories.
Providing you sign up a new member to 12 months membership then you will both receive £50.00 credit to put against your membership fees at the time of your next renewal.
Available to Members and referrals in the following categories:
Adult – Gold or Silver
Senior – Gold or Silver
Intermediate 30yr – Gold
Terms & Conditions
- The referrer to complete a Referral Slip and pass it on to the person being referred (applicant).
- The applicant to return the ‘Referral Slip’ together with a completed application form and payment to the Golf Centre.
- Providing both parties renew, both the referring member and new member will receive a £50.00 credit applied to their membership fees at the time of the new members renewal. Note: members who pay by direct debit, the credit will be proportionably applied over the 12 monthly payments.
Application not eligible for the reward include: –
- Applications not accompanied by a Referral Slip or are received after the application has been submitted
- Golf Centre staff
- Members who join during the ‘Up to 17 months for price of 12 offer’
- Returning Members
- Members who already receive some form of discount provided by the Golf Centre
- 8 Month Members
- Applications or referrals via Academy Pathway Memberships
- BGC reserves the right to alter or withdraw the scheme at any time.